Specialized Alzheimers Care Services in Romeo MIThe team at Angelica's Place is dedicated to providing personal, compassionate assisted living and highly personalized memory care for all of our residents. The family and friends of the residents of Angelica's Place residents will become part of our family and can feel confident that we provide the highest level of care. Our goal is to create a very personal and loving environment, which allows the residents to call Angelica's Place home.
Memory Care That Promotes Growth and FulfillmentWe work with the resident and their loved ones to see where they are living in time in order to create a safe, personalized, and familiar environment. We also perform a comprehensive pre-assessment to determine the best plan for your loved one, which includes caring for mind, body, and soul. A consultant specializing in Alzheimers and Dementia will work with you and your loved one to develop a customized plan of care and determine daily goals. Our staff is trained utilizing Teepa Snow videos.
We utilize assessment material from:
- The Dementia Care Series, Caring Sheets: Thoughts & Suggestions for Caring, edited and produced by Eastern Michigan
- University Alzheimer's Education and Research Program for the Michigan Department of Community Health.
- The resident's doctor and caregivers will assist us with the resident's plan of care and implementation.
- We will be utilizing training material from Teepa Snow, along with semi-annual training sessions on-site by various individuals.
Annual courses from Michigan Assisted Living Association also help us stay up to date on various topics, including resident care, activities, medication advancements, team building, nutrition, and more. We at Angelica's Place understand how important your loved ones are to you and believe it is all about team effort when it comes to providing the dignity and care they deserve.
We're here because:
- We love hearing their stories time and time again.
- We truly do care and want your loved ones life to be the very best it can be with the abilities they have.
- Our team loves to laugh, support, and cry with our Angelica's Family (residents, family, friends, team, and outside providers).
"Senior care is a concern for many. I found Angelica's Place to be a place that is clean and well staffed with caring personnel. They are attentive to their residents. It has a comfortable gathering room for socializing, game playing and TV an movie watching. There is also a large activity room, for crafting and for friends and family to visit." The Douglas Family
Schedule a visit and discover which community is right for you!