Romeo's First Choice for Assisted LivingAngelica's Place is Southeast Michigan's premier assisted living facility with four convenient locations in Auburn Hills, Romeo, Imlay City, and Washington. Our goal is to provide comfortable communities and enriching amenities you or your loved ones deserve. We pride ourselves on providing a personal and loving environment where all residents are treated with respect, courtesy and dignity at all times.
Enjoy a Personal and Loving EnvironmentOur communities are small enough that your loved one gets the attention they deserve, which includes ongoing daily contact with each of our residents. We're committed to working with our residents so they can enjoy life and maintain a sense of confidence and dignity. All of our services are carefully designed to the meet the individual needs of our residents, which allows them to call Angelica's Place home.
We'll take care of cooking, cleaning, home maintenance, and medications.
- Director of Nursing on call 24/7.
- Assistance with bathing, grooming and dressing.
- Regular health checks, with monthly monitoring of weight, blood pressure and nutritional needs (more frequently if needed).
- Housekeeping and laundry. Laundry done in individual loads.
- Supervision of medications and coordination of refills.
- You can use a visiting doctor who does weekly rounds for your convenience, or the doctor of your choice.
- Podiatrist that makes semi-monthly visits.
- Rehab on-site when needing that extra one-on-one attention.
- Beauty and barbershop.
- Library will come monthly to deliver audiotapes and books.
ActivitiesWe thoroughly enjoy seeing your loved one live life by participating in our daily activities and seeing them happy and engaged. Our group programs allow residents to stay entertained, express their creativity, and keep their minds sharp.
Our activities include:
- Arts and Crafts
- Brain Fitness
- Card games
- Chair exercises
- Dice games
- Music therapy
Call or visit us today to discover which of our communities is right for you.