Body Mind and Soul
Our daily programs provide socialization, recreation, and wellness activities that keep seniors engaged, entertained, and physically and mentally fit. Group programs give residents an opportunity to express their creativity, take part in gentle movement activities (such as dancing!), keep their minds and wits sharp through puzzles and trivia games, as well as enjoy in-house entertainment and more. There is also plenty of time for solitary activities like reading, painting, creative writing, and movies.
We thoroughly enjoy seeing your loved one live life by participating in our daily activities and seeing them happy and engaged. Often, it is something as simple as everyone in the Angelica’s Family having a spontaneous party or picnic!
- Arts and Crafts (See above right for example of craft project)
- Brain Fitness
- Card games
- Chair exercises
- Dice games
- Music therapy
- Motor skill activities
- Movie time
- Religious services
- Throwing the ball in a group
- Volunteer involvement
We also provide additional amenities to ensure all the comforts of home.
- Beautifully landscaped grounds.
- Large multipurpose room for activities and games.
- Raised bed gardens for outdoor enjoyment.
- Cozy gathering areas to socialize with friends and guests.